On 04, Feb 2013 | In Thin Stone | By jdsizemore
Why use an artificial stone product when you can have the real, beauty of our natural thin veneers? Our natural thin stone veneer doesn’t weather over time like artificial stone, and each piece is designed by nature, not a poured concrete mold.
We can produce veneers between 1” and 1¼” thick.
What we’re known for. The full range of natural Crab Orchard colors are represented here.
Thin Stone Veneer Styles
- Exposed to display natural stone character
- 4” bed depth or 1 ¼” veneer
- Random heights from 2” to 8”
Westchester Castle Rock
- Displays natural (or seam) face with 4 snapped edges
- Random ashlar pattern
- Comes in 2” to 3” thickness, 3” to 5” thickness or 1 ¼” thin veneer
- Popular, rustic look
- Lots of character
- Numerous blends to suit your style
- Unlimited looks
- Numerous styles to suit your needs
- Only limit is your imagination